With over 37 years of experience, I pride myself on establishing long-term relationships with key developers, construction firms, lenders and others throughout East Providence and the surrounding areas. My vast breadth of knowledge and expertise in commercial and residential real estate matters that clients directly benefit from. I know the stakes involved in real estate transactions and work diligently to provide you with exceptional service and dedicated legal representation.
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Legal Services in Commercial and Residential Transactions
The Law Offices of Frederic A. Marzilli provides comprehensive legal counsel and representation in the following real estate matters:
- Purchases and sales – We perform due diligence in commercial and residential purchases and sales for buyers, sellers and lenders. We also review all applicable contracts, lending agreements, purchase agreements and other legal documents involved in the transaction. Additionally, we negotiate commercial leases of all types.
- Rent stabilization – We provide reliable legal counsel on rent control and stabilization issues, determining how to adjust rent to pay for capital improvements, compliance with subsidized housing program rules and code enforcement.
- Zoning issues – We have experience obtaining land use approvals, including special permits, rezoning, and variances from city planning. We will work with relevant agencies to guide you through the public review process so that you are able to operate your business in your desired area.
- Construction issues – Our legal advocates can help you negotiate and draft comprehensive contracts for complex construction projects, provide advice for insurance coverage, review specifications for construction projects
- Condominium law – We represent developers of cooperative and condominium properties as well as condo boards. Additionally, we can assist with facilitating the acquisition, sale or lease of commercial or residential real property to acquire condo interests.
- Landlord/tenant disputes – When parties are embroiled in a landlord/tenant dispute, our skilled legal advocates search for creative solutions. We also represent parties involved in disputes regarding evictions, breach of property leases, noise violations and discrimination claims.
- Real estate litigation – We handle contract disputes, landlord/tenant litigation, construction disputes, leasing problems, zoning issues and condo litigation.
At the Law Offices of Frederic A. Marzilli, we provide creative legal solutions to any real estate problem that you are confronting. We understand the intricate nuances of Rhode Island real estate laws and we will expertly guide you through them.
Contact an Experienced Rhode Island Real Estate Attorney to Assistance with Your Legal Matter
The Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli is committed to helping East Providence property owners and buyers. We can provide you with sage counsel regarding any prospective real estate transaction you are considering. To schedule a confidential consultation with a knowledgeable Rhode Island real estate attorney, call (401) 434-5887 or contact us online.