The Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli has provided compassionate legal services in East Providence, Rhode Island since 1979 to individuals who have been injured in car accidents, premises liability cases and other accidents caused by another person’s careless actions. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, it is critical that you have the assistance of a skilled personal injury lawyer.
The purpose of the Rhode Island personal injury legal system is to provide compensation to individuals who sustained injuries due to another person’s negligence. Injuries may include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, fractures, soft tissue injuries, catastrophic injuries or others. When you have sustained an injury of this nature, you will likely require the assistance of a skilled personal injury attorney who can level the playing field and advise you or your legal rights. My firm zealously represents accident victims to maximize compensation for people who have been injured.
Providing Zealous Legal Representation in All Types of Injury Cases
I personally assist victims who have been injured in East Providence, Rhode Island in accidents such as:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slips and falls
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
With over 37 years of legal experience, I am familiar with Rhode Island personal injury laws and have helped countless individuals secure maximum compensation for their claims.
Assisting East Providence Clients with All Aspects of Their Personal Injury Claims
As your chosen personal injury attorney, I will assist you with all aspects of your claim. Personal injury claims often consist of the following stages:
- Filing an insurance claim – When you are injured in a car accident or on someone else’s property, there is likely an insurance carrier involved. I can file an insurance claim on your behalf, handle all communication with the insurance company and gather documentation to support your claim.
- Preparing a demand package – Once the full extent of your injuries is known and I have all relevant information, I will prepare a demand package on your behalf to request compensation up to the maximum policy limits.
- Negotiating for fair compensation – Knowing that a serious personal injury attorney is on your side may help motivate the insurance company to offer an initial settlement offer. If the amount of compensation is not commensurate with your damages, I will negotiate an amount that fairly compensates you.
- Filing a lawsuit – If the insurance company fails to offer a fair settlement, I can file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations against the negligent defendant. At this stage in the process, the insurance company may decide to settle the case for a fair amount of compensation.
- Litigating the case – Having an attorney with trial experience on your side is important to fight for fair compensation when the insurance company fails to resolve the case in your favor at the earlier stages.
Contact an Experienced Rhode Island Personal Injury Attorney to Schedule a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli is committed to helping East Providence personal injury victims recover fair compensation after being injured in an accident caused by another’s negligence. To schedule your free consultation with a skilled Rhode Island personal injury attorney, call (401) 434-5887 or contact us online.