Issues affecting employment are often complex and involve parties with competing interests. We protect the rights of individuals and employers throughout East Providence, Rhode Island and work one- on-one with all of our clients to find solutions that are tailored to your particular situation. When you are confronting an employment legal matter, it is critical that you have an experienced trial lawyer on your side. With more than 37 years of legal experience, I have the knowledge to skillfully represent your interests in any Rhode Island court.
Preparing Employment Documents that Clearly Outline Responsibilities
At the Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli, our legal advocates attempt to proactively avoid employment disputes by preparing documents that clearly establish the relationship between the parties, their responsibilities and their duties. We prepare employment documents, such as:
- Employment contracts– I meet with clients one-on-one to determine their interests and draft employment contracts that are geared toward protecting them. I can also review proposed contracts and advise clients on the potential consequences of various provisions in these
- Employee handbooks– I provide updated advice to employers regarding current state and federal guidelines and ensure that they are in compliance with these measures.
- Employment policies– If you are an employer, I can review your existing policies and make recommendations to improve them. If you are an employee, I can review the policy and determine your rights and responsibilities related to these policies. I can also explain whether such provisions are legally compliant and enforceable.
At the Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli, we understand the sensitive nature of workplace disputes and are committed to providing you with personal attention to help you successfully resolve your employment matter.
Protecting the Rights of Rhode Island Employers and Employees Involved in Employment Disputes
At the Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli, we provide legal advice and representation in the following employment matters:
- Harassment claims – Our dedicated legal advocates provide compassionate legal representation in cases involving sexual harassment, racial harassment and other workplace harassment issues.
- Discrimination claims – We can discuss state and federal laws related to claims of discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, religion, age or disability.
- Unpaid wage claims – We routinely handle matters related to unpaid overtime, misclassification of employees and failure to adhere to minimum wage requirements.
- Wrongful termination – I can provide you with legal counsel and representation when dealing with a case involving wrongful termination, severance agreements or breach of employment contracts.
- Retaliation – Employees may make retaliation claims when their employer takes adverse action against them for filing or supporting a discrimination claim or whistleblower claim. With more than 37 years of experience, I provide my clients with diligent and effective legal representation in all employment matters. You can trust on strategic legal advocacy which considers cost-effective options such as negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
Contact an Experienced Rhode Island Employment Law Attorney to Schedule a Confidential Consultation
To learn more about your employee rights and responsibilities, contact an experienced East Providence, Rhode Island attorney. The Law Office of Frederic A. Marzilli is committed to protecting the rights of East Providence employees and employers. Call (401) 434-5887 or contact us online to schedule a confidential case review.